Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Channel 5 - Home of Euro 2004

right... I guess when they mean home, it's like really home. You know, like you still call home home even though you are not there at least half of the time? Well, in that case, if you want to be technical about it, Channel 5 should be Hotel of the Euro 2004, because I certainly don't see even half of the games that are being played, not even England vs France!! bah...

read on the news that HK(?) changed some settings in their cable broadcast 10min before the Euros started, so those that bought illegal descramblers didn't see the games! haha!! They had no time to react at all. The news report also mentioned that those selling the descramblers were scared to open their shops the next day, hehe, I would be too. Somebody offered to help me get a descrambler once. TV piracy. If its pirateable, it will be pirated. I wished Starhub did something like what the cable guys in HK did, give it to them good.

Fib: had to use live worms as bait today. my artificial baits got lost due to a big hole in it. I need a high quality, unbreakable and insanely expensive tackle box so that i can avoid having to dig in the soil for earthworms next time. Somebody sell me one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home