Friday, June 04, 2004

Birds' eyes view of the world

Anyone seen that Gary Larson cartoon before, where everyone has a bulls eye on their head? Well, I'm starting to believe it. saw the ice-cream man after lunch today and proceeded to get a thick slab of low-quality chocolate ice-cream between a pair of wafer biscuits. My colleagues went on ahead, and traffic was heavy, so I waited to cross while enjoying my dessert. Waiting under trees is bad news, tip #1: just like in a fast-paced FPS, always move. staying in one place is an invitation for trouble.

so.. i got a big one on my right shoulder, not too far from where i was holding my ice-cream. eww.. it was really wet, and had red stuff in it. I didn't really want to look too close. It started to seep into my shirt, grr.. tried to continue eating with my left hand, eating just isn't the same when you've got faeces on your body. None of my colleagues had tissue paper, so had to use my right hand to separate the shirt from my body, while eating with my left hand. tip #2: always bring tissue paper.

so i tahaned all the way to the office. went to the first floor toilet. couldn't find a place to put down the ice cream, so went on to gobble it down. I wonder why cold food doesn't give brain freeze like drink does. used toilet paper to wipe off the offending material. first wet, then dry. but toilet paper doesn't really dry shirts. tip #3: the real use of hand dryers is to dry clothing. Just remember to take them off first, I nearly burnt my shoulder.

so it dried pretty ok, no stain. I'm good to go for the event tonight. Just that now i wish i didn't finish the ice-cream.. wonder if any of that poop got onto it. too late now to regret. tip #4: don't eat dubious food.

bah, i wish i didn't decide to have ice-cream, i wish i had walked faster and not kept still, I wish that red car didn't turn so fast so I could've crossed the road slightly earlier, I wish I didn't finish the ice-cream.

I wish I had Spider-sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home