Wednesday, May 19, 2004

=== "Done-ness, you say? I like mine 'RARE'" ===

Life is, quite simply, complicated.

We all want enjoy it, but we don't want to get consumed by it. Not that my current job would allow me to be consumed by joy. But you get where I'm going.

I'm back from what feels like a an entire week of outfield. Trust me, it was a mess -at least on my side. There's a running joke that I've been making that my career in the military is condemned, largely because I keep getting into sticky situations where it is usually not my fault. My nickname is "Murphy", after the "Law" that governs my career and existence. It has become so chronic that it actually funny.

I'm pressed for time now, and I'm very sleepy. In spite of that, I've got to do one of those things an officer has to do - ensure safety. I've got to plan for it, see; I've been made to do safety "officer-ing" so often that its painful. I think piss-shivering would be infintely more interesting than this.

Well.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home