Thursday, June 17, 2004

haven't spent any money on lunch the whole of this week. three organisations have paid for my lunches over the past 4 days, all mobile phone makers coincidentally. I guess it makes sense.. a hungry reporter is an angry reporter, and you sure don't want an angry reporterwriting about you. Press has its privileges.

The downside is.. it's 8pm Thursday night, and I'm still in the office. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to leave soon. It sure would help if i'd just concentrate on my work and not be updating blogs.. oh well. getting a sore throat, and will need to wake up at 5:30 tmrw, hope i don't fall sick, don't want to miss the trip.

fib: on that mountain are many salmon, if it were not so, I would have not told you so. spearfishing would be the method of choice there. or you can just wait for one to jump out at you and try to catch it. a rod and reel should be completely useless, bah, not that i care, quickly, sell me some tackle boxes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home