Monday, November 22, 2004

Phase 2 of GAH started with Bryan and me giggling (in a manly way!) at Harbour Front MRT. It’s a necessary hazard that we have to deal with on missions such as this. The look on Andy’s face coupled with the anticipation just makes a laugh irresistible.

So anyway, the plan was Sentosa. I believe this was inspired by The Champions. Unfortunately, none of us had b00bs of similar caliber. Well, almost none at least.

I don’t wanna go into the details, mainly because I’ve forgotten them. And also because they involve the usual volleyball, babe-watching, handball, babe-watching, beach soccer, babe-watching stuff. But it suffices to say that I believe things are looking good for the single guy. Maybe Phase 3 (if there is one) will be the clincher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home