Monday, November 01, 2004

We Have Moved

The creative department has moved to the back of the office. Four of us crammed into a space roughly 4m x 4m. Finally we can get some decent brainstorming (and cardplaying) done. It’s so much easier to work when all you have to do is turn your chair around to smack someone else’s head.

I have a cupboard on my right hand side that sorta acts as an entrance/exit. Despite my repeated assertions to the contrary, my boss is worried that it’ll make me feel “seconded” pronounced “see-kon-ded”. I can only guess that he means secluded. I learn how not to say things everyday.

The view has improved tremendously as well. We can all look down Shenton Way all the way to the Esplanade (rhymes with shard). Sure helps me sleep better after lunch.

Probably the only drawback is that we’re now right beside the spray mounting room where, unfortunately, much more takes place than just spray mounting. An activity so cataclysmic that it cannot be mentioned on this blog. In fact, there is a hand gesture succinctly illustrating this activity that some in my office have picked up to avoid staining the tongue. Necessity is indeed the mother of invention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home