Thursday, June 10, 2004

I saw a few familiar faces today around Shenton Way. While sitting at Ya Kun, I spied Yvonne walking past. But she doesn't really count cos I see her almost every week. New hairstyle though. The type that just screams out to be ruffled.

Went down for a walk with Suyi at about 5 and saw a JC mate of mine. I can't remember his name but I do know that he used to be the boyfriend of one of my classmates. I believe her name is Heather. JC seems so long ago suddenly.
Wonder what he's doing now; Business shirt and all compared to my jeans and t-shirt.

As I walked past The Ogilvy Center on my way to Raffles Place, I spotted Yvonne once again walking out of Spinelli's. That woman must spend a fortune on designer drinks.

Moving on, I chanced upon this Japanese girl who was in the same philosophy class in NUS. Can't remember her name, as usual, but I always had the impression that she was a little eccentric. Her dressing reflected that then and also today.

More walking brought me to Raffles Place MRT where I spotted, in the distance, a secondary school classmate. I think her name is Jolin. Never bothered to remember. Names have never been my strong point as compared to, say, shoe size.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home