Monday, January 03, 2005

Resolutions

I guess the fashionable thing to do each New Year is to get hopelessly inebriated, lose copious amounts of money at the mahjong table and make resolutions that have no chance in hell of being kept. Having done the first two, I will now proceed to do the third.

This year, I resolve to:

1. Be more sociable.
More people deserve to know me.

2. Exercise!
Because when you hit 25, anything and everything you eat goes down to your stomach and decides to start loitering around the area.

3. Be nice to my mom.
This is a toughie. Especially when she gets on my back about trivials like the length of my hair, where I put my stuff or the way I fold my clothes. Still…

4. Spend less.
This will commence after I receive Well Written and Red which will set me back by $80.

5. Earn more.
This will commence once I get my lazy-ass brain working again.

Oddly, I think these were my resolutions last year. No matter. I will proceed to fail once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home