Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Finally finished "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy", which is kinda sad. I was beginning to enjoy slugging that block of paper around, especially to the toilet. Bumping into the lawyers next door on the way was particularly enjoyable. They, inevitably, carting their official looking files, only to look down, stone-faced, from the corners of their eyes to see me and my green dot grinning back.

It occurs to me that there may be slightly too many commas in that last sentence. To correct that, I will now start on “Eats, Shoots & Leaves – The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation”.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

THHGTTG tracks the adventures of Arthur Dent who finds himself flung and batted around the universe when Earth gets demolished to make way for a galactic freeway. Something everyone should read in my opinion. It's imaginative and oh-so hilarious. The movie's due 2005 so you should start on the book soon. Synopses of all 5 books can be found here

8/29/2004 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home