Saturday, April 30, 2005

Some pictures from our in-office celebration of Niccolle’s birthday. Also a good opportunity to post some snaps of my unsuspecting colleagues and, unfortunately for everyone, myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Edmund - New business development and Italian chef extraordinaire.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Niccolle – Birthday girl and part-time spoon model.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Karen – Traffic controller who looks like she’s trying very hard not to puke… at the sight of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eunice – Circulation (I think) and aspiring “unlikely food combinations” endorser. We thank Edmund for politely averting his eyes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me – Unlikely copywriter and chief microwave oven operator. This after Karen, in a stroke of genius, set the timer at 2 seconds leading to, well, nothing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have a tendency to be mesmerized by people working hard in front of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Milk has the same effect.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Karen venting her anger on an innocent hotdog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

“Mmmmm… Otah….”

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eunice waving the severed end of a banana leaf at me. This probably meant something to our prehistoric ancestors but I haven’t for the life of me figured out what yet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Contrary to expectations, the dish in the centre wasn’t freshly regurgitated by a marine mammal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Despite turning twenty-(I’m gonna keep my mouth shut), the happy birthday girl’s got only one candle.

The rest of the pictures are here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edmund so handsome!!!!!!

5/04/2005 10:02 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

Yes, Edmund. You are handsome indeed.

5/04/2005 11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home