Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I played football yesterday night with John's colleagues and among the gang was a guy who was wearing a Star Wars T-shirt. He somehow made me think of this Top Ten List from years ago. The fact that John's super hi-tech stare-at-me-and-I'll-burn-your-retinas-out sports goggles reminded me of Boba Fett didn't help either.

Top Ten Star Wars Fan Euphemisms For Not Having A Girlfriend

10. Camping alone outside the theater.

9. My force is no longer with me.

8. The Death Star is not yet operational.

7. The Empire's striking out.

6. Shaking hands with the wookie.

5. Darth Vader has no place to put his helmet.

4. Oiling the droid.

3. Unable to set coordinates for the planet Babe.

2. Spending the night with Han Solo.

1. Tractor beam not powerful enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home