Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Out with the old

As my readers (yes, all three of you) will no doubt have noticed, the appearance of this blog has changed more than somewhat. My thanks go out to the ultra-talented Carine who designed everything and helped me get the HTML sorted out. Of course, her blog looks even more fantastic but I can't link to it cos it contains top military secrets as well as answers to the questions “what is the meaning of life?”, “does God exist?” and “is there a mole on Gavin's right butt cheek?” Hmmm… maybe not the last one.

Anyway, I owe her dinner now. This will be paid out wherever and whenever. Oei! Decide leh!

5 Comments:

Blogger GoGo said...

Four.

Four readers.

5/18/2005 11:55 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

Thanks, aaron.

You really made my day.

5/19/2005 5:35 pm  
Blogger GoGo said...

: )

5/19/2005 9:48 pm  
Blogger Gavo said...

I will gladly partipate in 'validation' just for you my boy....

5/20/2005 10:55 am  
Blogger Joel said...

She seems to have chosen Kuishin Bo.

There will be much fire to fight in my pockets next month, methinks.

5/20/2005 11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home