Tuesday, December 20, 2005

26 and counting.

Turned 26 whopping years old over the weekend so congratulations to me for surviving yet another year. Special thanks must go to Pat for the wonderful weekend and also the Borders voucher. I will now proceed to drive my mother crazy by adding even more books to my non-existent bookshelf. Thanks also to those of you who remembered my birthday and chose to wish me well through the wonderfully inexpensive means of SMS and MSN. And also not forgetting those of you who said I still look 18. Nice try. I will try to convince the lot of you of the same when it’s your turn. Right about now, I should launch into some philosophical rant about how I may be older but none the wiser etc but I won’t. I have better things to write; like this blasted brochure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home