Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sesamin and Schisandra

“Do you have the picture of Sesamin and Schisandra?” I overheard one of my colleagues asking someone else. Quite naturally, my brain started to fill with images of two beautiful women frolicking in a bathtub (I will accept no argument on this). And so I scrambled over to his desk in the hope of catching a glimpse of what I imagined would be May and Choy scrubbing each other down. Except that it wasn’t May or Choy or anything remotely feminine. It was a bottle of health pills.

And so I asked him why it wasn’t two women in the bath together and he said he didn’t know. Then someone else said he ate Sesamin and Schisandra regularly and I laughed heartily and said “Ate?!” and laughed some more. So he proclaimed me an idiot and that was that.

Ok. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home