Monday, May 29, 2006

Death is overrated.

Saw this in the copy sheet from a freelance writer a few months back.

“A good insurance plan can help you deal with setbacks in life such as illness, disability and death.”

And all this while I’ve been thinking that death is the end. Silly me. Why, I should sign up for that very policy right now and then when I die, I’ll just grab the money, get back on my feet and continue living my life.

And then there was another one a few weeks back in a brochure of ours.

“Can cause serious and sometimes permanent disabilities including hearing loss, paralysis, mental retardation and death.”

Well, being dead can be quite troublesome, I suppose. The general limpness and lethargy followed by the stench. That also means that if I get the aforementioned plan, I qualify for double the benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home