Wednesday, March 16, 2005

No time to blog. Busy: that most horrible of states to be in. However, all work and no play makes me a you-know-what. Thus, I went to KL for a bit, ate my stomach into quivering submission, drank copious amounts of teh and bought ten t-shirts. *laughs madly* Don’t ask me what the point of that was.

The creative team's got a new pitch to handle. It's some beverage from goodness-knows-where. The thing is that the TVCs and the print ads have already been done by a previous agency which leaves me wondering what the hell they need us for. Still, I guess outdoor can be fun. The only placement I can think of is a product shot placed above urinals with the headline “REFILL” in large bold letters. Very very bad. Still, you’ve gotta get it wrong to get it right except, with a week left of my notice, I can’t really be bothered to get it right. Over the course of the brainstorming sessions, we did manage to come up with some decent print ads though. Yes, I know they’re not needed. Still, they’d make nice additions to my book which is sorely lacking in anything close to quality.

And now what. I’ve got a damn IT training promotion campaign whatchamacallit to write. How interesting. Brochures, websites, flyers. I am absolutely gurgling with delight. The bloody asses. I will go write now.

Crazy Rabbit
Still good for a few minutes fun.

Banned Books Online
Perfect for a bored copywriter.

The Cynic’s Sanctuary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home