Monday, January 31, 2005

In my boredom, I have resorted to reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. (No, I didn’t buy it. I borrowed it from Anita.) And I’ve found it surprisingly good thus far, which is scary. All those spells and odd creatures (Dementors etc.) and weird names (Dumbledore, Voldemort) are all getting to me. Probably explains why the Bible is such an enduring favourite. Must make mental note NOT to read this in public though.

On a less boring note, met up with the guys for a round of drinks on Friday at Cocco Latte. This was my first time in any place that had a cover charge for 3 years so I felt distinctly odd. It still baffles me why people come to such places to talk. I was screaming half the time and straining my ears the other. Still, at least you could scream the words “sex” and “masturbation” without anyone giving you weird looks.

Stuff I've heard/seen/said

[toast #1] To masturbation!

[to me] The only thing Chinese about you is that you play mahjong.

[me on my lack of immunological deficiencies] Once again, I have failed to fall sick on schedule.

[on my new haircut] Wah! Dragonball!

[toast #2] To sex!

[in an MRT station] Mind your steps

[on a lift door] Beware of finger

[from an email] The exact written or printed format/pharse is: (phrase)

[from the same email] The exact pharse must be found just below our signature and title and name… (phrase)

[and again] The above instruction must be adhere strictly as from 1st Oct 2004 and will be consider as an offence if not adhere to.

Ok… SPS… on hole. (on hold)

They still give you the necessity things. (necessary things/necessities)

[toast #3] To sex again!

She doesn’t wanna do it yet so I’ve been celibate since May. Masturbation works just as well.

Why I Don’t Have A Girlfriend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home