Friday, March 18, 2005

Yesterday, my attempt to order a foot-long meatball sandwich at Subway came out as “Hi, I’d like a football meat… Did I just say football?!”. I’ve never seen anyone whose job scope involves mainly stuffing things into bread laugh so hard. Damn mix-ups. Reminds me of the time Adrian said to me, “Don’t just do something. Stand there!” Or when Derras went up to an “I’m lovin’ it” counter and said, “I’d like a large-sized medium Coke, please.” At least one service staff was forced to turn around so he could laugh without losing his job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once, my mom said to a neighbour, "i take my cap off"

go figure.

3/19/2005 1:17 am  
Blogger Joel said...

Doh!

That's like saying "Put yourself in my sandals."

3/20/2005 4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home