Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Finally presented the radio scripts and, no they’re not in Hokkien. They’re written in perfect English or at least that was the desired effect. Anyway, while searching for inspiration (read: ideas to rip off), Jason (designer) brought my attention to the Radio Advertising Bureau. How I missed this I have no idea but it’s a great site to get samples of creative radio ads from. I’ve only listened to a few, but so far they’ve all been amazing. Oh, you’ve gotta register to get access to them but it’s well worth it and I haven’t received spam yet.

Event house is coming down for I don’t know what later. And I’m supposed to brief them about the whole theme of the homecoming event. The only catch is that… there is no bloody theme! Bleah. More crapping to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home