Monday, August 29, 2005

Two weeks in

Haven’t blogged in awhile and this isn’t gonna be long either. Two weeks into this new job and I’ve already OT-ed my pants off (I’m in the office now and won’t be going home anytime in the foreseeable future). Sure, it’s tough and I miss whatever it is I do at home but it’s also been fun. The people are crazy and noisy and have convinced me to blow a sizeable chunk of disposable income on drinks at Beaver’s. The work isn’t all that bad either. At least I respect the client company and all that they stand for. There’s no deception in their collaterals and even if there is, it’s hardly on the level of the place I came from. Not cheating – that’s what matters the most. Oh yes, one more thing. We get FREE beer as well. Cheers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad tht ur settling in just fine..........miss having a 'fun' character here. Dont forget to drop us an email when ur free or at least reply to my email...duhhh:)- Tanty

8/30/2005 10:51 am  
Blogger es said...

It is not deception. It is exaggeration.

8/31/2005 8:44 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

Tanty - I replied! And all along I thought it was you who didn't reply. How's the neck? Still crooked?

Eunice - I believe it is exaggeration to the point of deception. I mean car keys?! You can just see that I'm burning with righteous fire now eh.

9/02/2005 5:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally, u rrrr back! was it just 2 weeks off-blog? still, that you are not blogging as much is a direct indication of how happy where u r now...no need for cyber escapades ;p

9/04/2005 10:41 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

Yeah. Being forced to actually write at work is something I'm not used to anymore, hence the long break. Anyway, I'm freer now so perhaps there'll be more entries. Good luck to all of you. Hoho.

9/05/2005 10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home