Friday, February 17, 2006

Two-line Friday

It’s Friday and I have resolved to do as little work as I can possibly get away with. Thus far, I have written a grand total of two lines and am feeling rather pleased with myself. In fact, as I write this, I’m enjoying a steaming hot cup of tea. Very much in the English way except that it’s…er… xiang pian and not Earl Grey. And I have no crumpets or fresh cream.

Actually, tea isn’t the ideal drink for me. It goes in at one end and comes out the other in the space of roughly 6 and a half minutes. I’d be better off just pouring the whole cup down the urinal. But that defeats the purpose, doesn’t it? Besides, drinking tea makes me feel like I’m doing something good for my body. What with all the anti-oxidants and cholesterol lowering properties it’s touted to have. If I carry on this way, I’ll outlive all of my grandchildren who will doubtlessly grow up on a diet of fast food and soot.

Speaking of the future, this vid is cool stuff. With all those hand motions, though the next generation will still die young, they’ll at least be good fun on Mambo night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home