Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The end of this road

Yesterday was my last day at work. If nothing else, I’ve made a few good friends in my time at the agency. Seven months may seem short but when you’re handling crap accounts and working disastrous hours, you make buds pretty quick. Buds who got me a $100 Kino voucher (thanks!) but also buds who toiled with me, cursed with me, laughed with me, partied with me and threw away my bag of puke.

But I guess there's no point looking back. Advertising is a small industry and I’m sure I’ll meet most of them again at some point or another. For now, I’m just gonna take a much needed rest. I know the next agency won’t be much different from this one. That’s just the way it is. The grass is about the same shade of green everywhere. But I’m looking forward to making more friends like the ones I’ve made here. It’s been said that even if the work is crap, the people you meet in advertising will more than make up for it. I’d say that’s true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home