Thursday, April 06, 2006

Two weeks in

Ah heck. Since I’m on blogger, I might as well post an update. It’s my second week at the new agency which I’ll call spice place. So far, things have been going great. It began with a baptism of fire though. On the Sunday night before I was due to start, my CD left me a message saying that he was in hospital. Then on Monday morning, after the usual introductions, I received the horrible news that there was gonna be a pitch and that I’d be the frog to hold the fort, copy-wise anyway. “Great,” I thought to myself, “My first day and already I’m gonna get fired.” But the guys turned out to be a cool bunch. Everyone chipped in with ideas and there was a whole lot more laughter than I ever heard at the previous place. In the end, I think we came up with two pretty decent concepts which, fingers crossed, will get us into the next round. Then maybe we’ll have an excuse to hop up to KL for some binging. Oh, and the presentation, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home