Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Finally, 300 has been watched.

And since I am probably the last person on earth to catch it, I shall refrain from posting a meaningless review. I will say, however, that the last time I saw this many bare chests on a screen was during a documentary on apes. And that so much testosterone emanated from each and every scene that my testicles are now swollen and all I want to do is shag lampposts. In other words, it was great and definitely worth the wait. And the minor traffic accident.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those guys in 300 have bigger breasts than I do...

4/02/2007 7:12 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

It's ironic, eh. The women in 300 were small breasted whereas the men were all blessed with mammaries from hell. No wonder they had to die.

4/02/2007 9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home