Monday, May 03, 2004

==== Singing a Preamble to the Prologue ====

Pain is funny.

It has to be, because it's the stuff slapstick is made of. The tough part is getting the sufferer to believe that.That'll be me.

Enough whining; I just needed to blog the fact that I went for an MRI today - it's quite an experience. It's every claustrophobe's worst nightmare, and worse, it makes loud clinking sounds that gives you the impression that its collapsing around you. I wonder how they get magnetic waves to make an image of your innards.

Yeah... I was hoping that Joel could come up with a brilliant line that would be the next "Just Do It", or "Think Different". I know coming up with stuff like that gives a guy a warm fuzzy feeling of accomplishment. And you know you came up with a good one when people spoof you. I can think of 3 spoofs to the unforgettable "Got Milk?" - One of them is Monica Lewinsky with a whitish moustache, and the brilliant tagline went, "Not Milk."

John's name is common, but not as common as "Muhammed" and it variants. It doesn't help that his surname is Chan, the most common surname (at least in Chinese) in Singapore. Maybe if his name was Wachowski or Seto-Wen or Tjiou, "John" could be a perfect first part to a very exotic name. Anyone remember "Jon Irenicus"?

Lombong sounds like a malay dish, don't you think?

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home