Monday, June 28, 2004

Good afternoon. My name is Joel and I’m a football addict.

After almost 3 weeks of continuous football watching, CM mulling (Huddersfield is now in the 1st division), and Winning Eleven bashing, coupled with not one but two sessions of playing the actual game yesterday, I felt I needed to say that.

And…

For those interested, Basheer is located at Bras Basah Complex on the 4th floor (I think). Be warned. Bring lots of money or at least ensure that your bank account balance reads at least three figures. The books aren’t cheap and they’re all tempting. Award books, award books, award books. Archives, archives, archives. It’s like putting a kid in a candy store with just enough money for a lollipop. Going down again today most probably. Another substantial deduction from my account is in the offing it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home