Friday, June 25, 2004

Spent $32.50 on an ad book at lunch. Every time I go to Basheer there’s something new. I have no idea how they keep track of all those books. You get stuff on interior design, web design, brochure design, logo design, copywriting, novel writing, award books, archives, illustrations, 3D art etc. Who needs Borders or Kinokuniya?

Anyway, the book I got was “Hey Whipple, Squeeze This” by Luke Sullivan. I’ve never liked self-help books but desperate times call for desperate measures. Some people come up with great ideas spontaneously. I, unfortunately, am not similarly blessed. Hence, I will try to come up with ideas through methodology. No idea what I mean myself cos my methodology inevitably involves staring at some imaginary spot in the distance.

Time to go. A weekend of re-writing awaits… Dammit.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

eh, you where got post yyour results? anyway, i got 142. Where is this Basheer?

6/27/2004 12:02 am  
Blogger Jo said...

John asked the same thing as what i wanna ask. This Basheer sounds quite cool. I may need alot of self-helps now.

6/27/2004 2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home