Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sick

Been sick as a donkey for the past two weeks. Not that donkeys are sick. But if they were, then I’d be as sick as them. There’s been a lot of coughing and sneezing and sniffling. So much so that I had a tension headache for five days straight and only regained the ability to think in the last half hour. And it gets worse. My AS decided to act up as well. Now it feels like there’s a razor blade in my left hip which, in turn, forces me to walk in a side-to-side waddle. A place in March of the Penguins II awaits.

My main peeve though is that this is all affecting my work. I spend hours on end staring at the screen or just trying to ignore the headache. And when I get up for a breath of fresh air somewhere, I’m forced to waddle around. Most irritating I can assure you.

But at least now the headache’s almost gone and the presentation for the pitch which I was fretting about is over. Hopefully, I’ll be able to rest up over the long weekend and get some energy back. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home