Thursday, May 11, 2006

Some Typos

I like typos. They make proofreading rewarding. But they can also be costly. Thus, take note that:


  • One must never asses a situation.

  • There is no such thing as an accunt executive. At least, that’s what we like to think.

  • Gucci doesn’t sell posh handbangs. Those can be found near my workplace.

  • Most companies have no need for anyone’s martial status.

  • One should refrain from promoting the consumption of delicious Peking fucks.

  • The government sector should never be referred to as the pubic service. It makes the whole thing sound decidedly hairy.

  • Mobile phones do not often have a handy cock display on the front.

  • Some digital cameras ensure clear photos but not because of their anti-sock technology.


  • I suppose I should have more but the dredger in my brain only goes so deep. Blasted oxtail lunch is making things rather swimmy up there.

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL I have made at least three of those typos in the recent past. Thankfully they were caught before the FA went out!

    5/15/2006 11:06 am  
    Blogger Joel said...

    This reminds me of that 50 pager we worked on. How did we survive that!

    5/15/2006 1:09 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh man...please dont remind me of the darn 50 pager. And it was for the pubic(public) sector as well

    I just submitted a quote to a potential client to do a 100-120pp gardening guide..wish me luck!

    5/29/2006 10:27 am  
    Blogger Joel said...

    120 pages just on how to grow plants?! Why, sum? Why do you persist in killing yourself?

    I suppose what you must avoid doing at all cost is to remind people to water their pants.

    5/29/2006 2:21 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    roflol....

    Watering their "pants"?

    Imagine the copy.

    "remember to sprinkle some water on your pants."

    5/29/2006 9:36 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home